Ticha M. Green, PT, DPT, ATC, RYT-200 – Physical Therapist
Practicing since 2005 as a Doctor of Physical Therapy and Certified Athletic Trainer, Ticha specializes in orthopedic, manual and sports rehabilitation. She has extensive experience treating sports and spine, pediatric and orthopedic patients. Ticha believes in a comprehensive and holistic approach in treating the entire patient incorporating manual therapy, postural awareness, functional strengthening, biomechanics analysis, and mindfulness with her patients.
After tearing her ACL, Ticha found a new respect and first-hand knowledge of ACL rehabilitation. She became an active member of the ACL task force with the Seattle Pediatric Sports Medicine group and enjoys working with ACL patients. Additionally, she has extensively worked with the pediatric orthopedic population with overuse low back injuries to return them to sports. No matter what stage of her patient’s life, Ticha is passionate about helping people achieve their goals.
Ticha is a lifelong learner, taking extensive courses through the North American Institute of Manual Therapy (NAIOMT), Postural Restoration Institute (PRI), Institute of Physical Arts (IPA), and recently became a certified yoga instructor RYT-200. Ticha was also a certified Orthopedic Specialist through the APTA for 10 years and enjoys incorporating her knowledge and wisdom to create individualize treatment plans for each patient.
- DPT-Doctor of Physical Therapy
- ATC- Certified Athletic Trainer
- RYT-200- Registered Yoga Teacher
Professional Affiliations and Appointments
- American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) member since 2003
- Physical Therapy Association of Washington (APTA WA) member
- Washington State Board of Physical Therapy Board member (2013-2019) Appointed for two terms by Gov. Jay Inslee
- Pediatrics orthopedic injuries
- Spondylolysis/ Spondylolisthesis
- Low Back Pain
- Hip, knee and ankle injuries- ACL pre and post rehab
- Shoulder injuries
- Manual Therapy including assorted soft tissue techniques and joint mobilization
- Motor Vehicle Collision