Stride Celebrates Learning
“Education is the most powerful tool to be used to change the world”
– Nelson Mandela.
Stride supports advanced education for our therapists and administrators so that we can help others play at the top of their game. We know the better we become, the better our clients become. Here are a few of the classes we’ve attended in the past 3 months:
- The Private Practice Section of the APTA Annual Conference. Attended by Stride’s owner, Susanne Michaud and Strides office manager Erin Soderstrom, who attended the administrator’s certificate program.
- Advanced manual therapy for the neck held by NAIOMT and attended by Emily Thomas, DPT.
- Mindfulness Based Pain Treatment through the Herman and Wallace Pelvic Rehab Institute attended by Alexis Eusterbrock, DPT, OCS
- “When the Feet Hit the Ground…” – advanced biomechanics of the foot and ankle attended by Coral Lewis, MPT.
- PRI Vision attended by Laurie Gribschaw, DPT, ATC, PRC
- Advanced Pelvic Rehabilitation certification of Herman and Wallace Institute attended by Alexis Eusterbrock
- PTWA Annual conference attended by Laurie Gribschaw and Susanne Michaud
- PRI Pelvic Restoration attended by Coral Lewis
- Billing and Coding, attended by Erin Soderstrom
Pelvic Organ Prolapse Seminar with Kathe Wallace attended by Alexis Eusterbrock
Pelvic Floor Series Capstone: Advanced Topics in Pelvic Rehab through the Herman and Wallace Pelvic Rehab Institute attended by Alexis Eusterbrock
 Abbreviation for the American Physical Therapy Association
 North American Institute of Orthopedic Manual Therapy
 Posture Restoration Institute
 Physical Therapy Association of Washington, state section of the APTA