Unmasking the Mandate
Washington State’s mandate around masking in healthcare facilities will be lifted on April 3,
2023. Because we are proud of our safety record throughout the pandemic, we are putting in
place the following measures to keep everyone as healthy as possible while visiting Stride.
- Until further notice, Stride’s employees will continue to be masked in all common spaces (gym & reception) and with clients in rooms at the client’s request.
- Stride will provide masks for those who would still like to wear them in the clinic.
- We will continue to use the HEPA air filters in the reception area, gym and all treatment rooms.
- We can provide treatments solely in the private treatment rooms for those uncomfortable working out in the gym area where others may be unmasked.
- If you are not feeling well or are recovering from a cold, we ask that you wear a mask or change your in-person appointment to a telehealth appointment. If you are sick, we ask that you stay home.