Stride currently has positions open for a full time Client Care Coordinator and a part-time Marketing Specialist (see descriptions below). If Stride sounds like the practice for you, then please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. BIPOC and persons in the LGBTQ community are highly sought and strongly encouraged to apply.
Client Care Coordinator (updated 4/25/2022)
Stride Physio is in search of a compassionate and conscientious client care coordinator. This full-time position is the right job for someone who enjoys engaging with people in positive and healthful ways, delivering outstanding customer service Stride Physio is a woman owned, orthopedic and sports physical therapy clinic in the SE Wallingford neighborhood of Seattle. If being healthy, connecting with others and artistic expression is in your bones, then this is the job for you!
- Greet all incoming clients with a friendly and courteous demeanor.
- Answer the telephone promptly and schedule clients.
- Take client copays and properly record all payments.
- Send e-mail reminders to all scheduled clients.
- Verify and enter client registration into computer in a timely fashion.
- Be a liaison between client and therapist, relaying important questions and messages.
- Help maintain the tidiness of the clinic, including office supply closet, laundry and gym space.
- Verify and explain client’s insurance benefits.
- Obtain medical releases and acquire records from outside providers.
- Fax client’s plan of care to referring providers and document communication in the clients’ chart.
- Implement HIPPA compliance.
- Monthly report of work to supervisor & staff.
- Attend continuing education seminars, in-services, & meetings.
- Comply with all CoVid-19 policies/procedures.
- Run errands and performing miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Set a friendly, compassionate and responsive tone for the clinic overall.
- Be a self-starter and have a strong drive to complete projects.
- Be a stickler for details.
- Good writing and editing skills.
- Be available to work a minimum of 32 hours per week.
- Participate in problem solving office inefficiencies and implementing systems.
- Be proactive in communicating ideas, concerns, issues, needs and insights with colleagues and supervisor.
- Represent the clinic in community activities.
- Practice flexible and efficient time management.
- Prioritize workload to meet deadlines and productivity standards.
- Establish, nurture and maintain positive and meaningful relationships with clients, colleagues and referral sources.
- Uphold strict confidentiality around protected and sensitive information.
- Effectively communicate with individuals from diverse backgrounds and varying educational levels.
- Actively pursue leaning opportunities and skills advancement.
- Promote a work culture of integrity, accountability, service, kindness, health, collaboration, mastery, autonomy, play, and love.
- Undergraduate degree preferred
- 1+ years of customer service and/or office experience
- Detail oriented and exceptional follow through on projects
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and part of a team
- Ability to multi-task while remaining friendly and courteous to clients
- Experience working with Microsoft Office, Adobe Suite, In-Design, social media platforms, WordPress, Google suite
- COVID vaccination and booster
- Must be dog friendly (as we are a dog friendly office!)
Benefits (if >60%)
- Paid vacation & holidays
- Paid sick time
- Continuing education funding
- Health & dental insurance
- Friendly dogs
Marketing Specialist (posted 4/25/2022)
Stride Physio is in search of an inspired and inspiring marketing specialist. This part-time position is the right job for someone who thrives on creatively and healthfully influencing others via media and marketing campaigns. Stride Physio is a woman owned, orthopedic and sports physical therapy clinic in the SE Wallingford neighborhood of Seattle. If being healthy, connecting with others and artistic expression is in your bones, then this is the job for you!
- Collaborate on and manage marketing campaigns.
- Create digital marketing materials: e-mails, newsletters, advertisements, mailers.
- Curate branding materials: cards, signs, direct mailers, swag.
- Evangelize the work of the therapists & overall clinic.
- Coordinate outside vendor’s.
- Update and manage client contact list.
- Update and optimize Google business platform.
- Implement client satisfaction surveys.
- Stump for positive on-line reviews.
- Edit written content.
- Update and download content onto website platform.
- Manage social media platforms and content.
- Coordinate community events including webinars, in-person talks, artwalks.
Stride Physio provides physical therapy and wellness services in the Wallingford neighborhood of Seattle overlooking Lake Union. Stride is a woman- and physical-therapist-owned clinic, founded on an integrative, wellness-centered approach to lifelong health, fitness and vitality. Our providers champion eclectic interventions and approaches, with a strong emphasis on manual and functional movement techniques. We work one-on-one for an hour with clients, without the use of care extenders.
We offer competitive wages and benefits, including: paid time off, health and dental insurance, 401(K), continuing education stipend, community service time, competitive salary with visit rate compensation, and mentoring and clinical instructor opportunities.
[Page updated 12/21/2020.]