Grace Lucuab, DPT – Physical Therapist
Grace enjoys the challenge of resolving problems pertaining to the human body after an injury or neurological change. Her focus is orthopedic issues and neurologic conditions, with a special interest in animal physical therapy. Grace brings extensive hands-on experience to Stride Physio, having worked eight years as a massage therapist prior to going to graduate school for physical therapy. As a massage therapist, she specialized in working with athletes of all calibers – high school, college and professional. Grace enjoys working with diverse patients of all ages and backgrounds and strives to help people achieve their full potential. She has a deep admiration for the resiliency of the human body and its intuition to functionally adapt to daily activities.
Grace was born and raised on Guam, to Filipino parents, where strong family and community values were instilled at an early age. Along with physical therapy, she enjoys cooking, baking, hiking, tennis, golf and kayaking. Grace is an avid foodie who loves to explore the bounty of the Northwest with her pup, Poki.
Education & Experience
- Doctorate in physical therapy from the University of Washington (2014)
- B.S. in zoology from University of Washington
- B.S. in kinesiology from California State University, East Bay
- American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) – Orthopedic and Neurology Sections
- Physical Therapy Washington Association (PTWA)